212-687-3000 x 2673
Mr. Gollahon is the Managing Partner of the Florida office. Prior to joining Jaffe & Asher LLP. Mr. Gollahon represented Fortune 500 companies, banks, private businesses and investment groups in corporate litigation, bankruptcy, real estate, and creditor-debtor disputes. His experience includes high profile complex litigation matters at large national law firms, and he appeared in American Lawyer magazine and on television as a speaker on debtor-creditor law. He has represented individuals and businesses in all aspects of arbitration, mediation, litigation, jury and non-jury trials, and administrative hearings throughout the State of Florida.Mr. Gollahon received his Juris Doctor (J.D.) with honors from Nova Southeastern University (2003), his Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) with honors from Nova Southeastern University (2003), and his Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) from Bowling Green State University (1992). He has appeared before the Florida Supreme Court, several of the District Courts of Appeal, and 48 of the 67 counties in Florida.
- United States Supreme Court, Washington, D.C.
- United States Tax Court, Washington, D.C.
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit, Atlanta, GA.
- Florida Supreme Court.
- United States District Court, Southern District of Florida.
- United States District Court, Middle District of Florida.
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida.
- Ohio Supreme Court.
- United States Court of Appeals, Sixth Circuit, Cincinnati, OH.
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio.